29.4.15

4.29.15

 
Elly getting down to business to defeat the Huns.
 
 
for my mom's birthday we got Starbucks and went to the park.
Then Elly and I had theatre rehearsals for The (Almost) Totally True Story of Hansel and Gretel.
I tried to take more pictures, like of people in the play, and the people up on stage, but the lighting was horrible. I was taking a picture of people talking before we started, I took one picture, then bam! Everyone was starring at me, and then they were at my side. Kind of annoying... :)

3 comments:

  1. All beautiful pictures :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my favorite is the one of Elly getting down to business. ;) And I love that back-pack too! :)
    Aliah

    thisandthatbyaliah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day