6.3.15

"remember me in your brain, camera face."

So some of your might remember the piece of writing
I did on my old blog, "One Picture".
 
 
 a couple of people had asked for a sequel to it.
that was a quite a while ago, but I have finally
written one!

ps. check out the interview I did with my BFF Anna over on her blog!
[CLICK HERE]
 
enjoy...
 

He sat down.
It had been three weeks. Still no sign of her.
His flyers still cover the city, the ink starting to run and blur with the rain.
Running down street after street, asking everyone he passed, he began to wonder if it was worth it. Maybe it was better if he just left her alone, like she wanted.
Nobody seemed to care. They had no idea who this missing girl was, or what joy she brought to my face. It didn’t matter to them. They had bigger problems, like the decision of whether to order fries or a milkshake. Or both. Who cares.
He looked down at the picture he had taken of her. Remembering how long it took him to take it. Almost as long as he had been looking for her.
He sighed and calmly folded up the picture, and stuck it in his hoodie pocket. The subway was filling with people, squishing in the tiny tube underground. People walking through the doors, pushing through each other like if they didn’t get on the subway, the world was going to end.
They made their way past his posters of her he had taped to the walls of the subway. Some would glance at them, then look away. The subway doors closed, and they began to move.
 “remember me in your brain camera face.”
Her voice echoed through his thoughts.
He sat down.


7 comments:

  1. THAT WAS SO COOL!
    I need more, like, I'm not even kidding here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was AMAZING!!!!:D

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. And both of your stories captivated me!!! I think those are one of your best writing pieces! You are SO talented<3 LOVE YOU GIRL<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! YAY!!!!! :D :D :D Oh my gosh! That was so awesome! I love both of those pieces, they're definitely my favorite stories that you've written! :D Now you need to write a sequel to your sequel :P ;)
    That was awesome! Great job! :D <3 Luv ya!
    xo,
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love both of those stories!! They are soooo good! Can't wait to read more! :D

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day