25.3.15

"stuffed"

Introducing, my cozy friends
 
 

 
CINDERELLA
 
I have had Cinderella since I was a little baby. I sleep with her everynight. I still do, do to habbit of having her body aganst my chest. When I was little she was always with me. I named her after my favorite Disney princess. Everyone has that one stuffed animal. Cinderella is mine.

 
 
 



 BUTTERCUP
 
When I was little I saw Buttercup in the store. I did tons of chores, and saved up my money until I was had enough to buy her. She is the cutest little thing. Her and Cinderella started my obsession with bunnies. Now I have three real bunnies of my own, Pompom, Luna, and Progo.
 
 
 
 
 
SHANA
 
My name is Shana!
My name is Shana!
My name is S. H. A. N. A!
 
Shana was my first Webkinz. Those pets your can play with online. (do you ever have one of those?) My friend, Emma and I used to play with our Webkinz in the car, on the way to clogging practice. We had an ongoing game that we continued every car ride. Shana had a funny little voice, and she was very naughty. She would always drink Purell. Emma's monkey, Bananas, would shove Shana in the toilet. (cup holder).
 
 
 
 

 
STEVE
 
Steve is Shan's big brother. He is very responsible, and fairly calm. He looks after Shana. In the Webkinz game they lived in an orphanage with Emma's Webkinz, and they had a really mean teacher. Her name was Ms. Green. The kids called her Ms. Mean.
 
 
 
 
 
PIPPA
 
Pippa the Hippa-potamus.
She is Shana and Steve's little sister. She came into the family later, so unfortunately she never go to join in the game.
 
 
 
 


ZABOOMAFOO
 
There was this show called Zaboomafoo. It was about the Crat brothers and a leamur. It was one of my favorite show. I got him on my fifth birthday when I went to the zoo. Lemurs, and flamingos where my favorites.
 

 
 
 
 

LAMBY
 
She plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star when you wind her up.
 
***
 
So now I guess you know a little more about me.
 
tell me about your cozy friends.
 

8 comments:

  1. aw, this is so cute! Loved "meeting" these :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH. ZABOOMAFOO! I LOVED THAT SHOW! It's was super cool. *coughs* Anyway, nice post! :)
    - June
    www.the-impossible.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a cute post! BTW, you have amazing photography.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, adorable! Yeah, Brown Bunny is my favorite stuffed animal. He was actually my first ever. My Grandma gave him to me. He's actually white, I have no idea why I named him Brown Bunny. :P

    Zaboomafoo...I remember that show. Very little of it, though. ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Aw, brown bunny, that's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day