25.5.15

R5


 
So, I decided to more posts where I write more, so you guys can get to know me. :)
 
This is my favorite band, R5.
Rocky, Rydel, Ross, Ratliff, and Riker.
They are all sibling, except for Ratliff (purple).
 
THEY ARE COMING TO WHERE I LIVE AND
I AM GOING TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT!
 
I have never been more excited for anything!
They are my are my absolute favorites. Their music is amazing, and they are so cool.
and Ross.
Ross.
Ross.
 
yeah.
 
Ross.
 
;)
 

 
"Rocky and Ratliff tried to get Ross up,
but he just wanted to roll around on the floor!
He even tried to do the worm!"
 

 ^love this...
 
 
^and this
 
So yeah.......
That was nice.
 
writing.
words.
I had forgotten that I like them.
 
I will be doing more posts like this, they are fun!
 
See ya,
Celia

2 comments:

  1. Loved the fresh new post! I'm a part of the 5SOS family and a Directioner so I'll have to look into R5 and perhaps they'll make my list of bands I'm obsessed with? I'll let you know! ;)

    Sarah || theteenagedreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I used to be a Directioner, but now I am just in the R5 family. :) they are awesome!

      Delete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day