31.5.15

sugar sticks

 

I love our crazy selfies.
I love when we look in our cups like, how many sugars does dis have?
I love it when we eat "sugar sticks".
I love it when we play life, and we name all of our kids.
I love our different opinions when it comes to Percy Jackson.
I love our fundraisers that we do every summer.
I love our inside jokes.
I love our plans for the future.
I love our "ship to Canada" list.
I love "He Sat", "He Sits", "In a Room All Alone" ect.
I love how we can communicate without talking.
 
 
I think we kinda rock.
 


6 comments:

  1. this is amazing. I love my friends too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celia, I'm crying! I love you SO SO SO SO much!!!!<3

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omw!!! I love this so much! I can't stop laughing. XD Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. This is the sweetest most beautiful and hilarious thing ever. You guys are seriously the best friends EVER. Love you!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day