11.2.16

blog birthday, driving, meeting Ross...

 
Hello there.
So yesterday was my blog birthday!
 I have had this blog for one whole year! (I have had other blogs since I was 10 though).
I forgot to do the post yesterday, but whatever. :)
 
Last week I took drivers ed., which was a horrible experience that I am so glad is over. When my teacher asked me what the worst part of the class was, my honest answer was "the chairs". My poor butt was so sore after that class. I drove too, and that was super weird, and kind of scary. I had a couple of people on the road get mad at me, and I had to drive on the freeway, but overall it was pretty cool. I going to get my permit tomorrow, wish me luck! 

 


We got our puppy Ollie! He is the cutest thing ever! The picture on the left is what I call his "puppy burrito".
 
 
 
 :
I week from today I am going to meet Ross Lynch.
 
Yep, you heard me right, I am going to meet Ross Lynch.
 
Yes, the guy I rant about, draw pictures of, pin pics of, listen to his songs all the time, have as my phone wallpaper, watch every single video of him on YouTube, love of my life, Ross Lynch.
 
I was just going to go to the concert again (this time with better seats). I wanted to get meet and greet tickets, but they were all sold out. Then a couple of months later my mom got a email saying that we could get meet & greet, and sound check tickets!
 
So that kind of brings us up to speed. I am going to meet Ross! I am so excited my mind can barely handle it!  
 


8 comments:

  1. happy blog birthday!

    good luck with drivers ed.

    yay yay yay for you and meeting ross! have fun, dear.

    xx
    emily | lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cool! good luck driving + hope ross is as nice as he seems :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on driver's ed and all- I am so lazy, I still haven't finished the course yet.
    That must be so exciting for you to be able to meet that guy. I can't even imagine. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! And can I just say the GIFs you choose are always on point? ;)

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day