24.1.16

Snow and other exciting things...




Hello everyone,

 It snowed! Yesterday I went sledding with my family, and it was so much fun.

  Lots of things have been going on lately. I am in another play ("The Hundred Dresses"), which is going well. And I have been super busy with "Odyssey of the Mind" with my squad.

 Also, my family is getting a puppy! His name is Ollie and we are bringing him home this Saturday! I will be posting pictures of him once we get him, he is so cute!


Have a wonderful day!
 

3 comments:

  1. A puppy!? How cute! I can't wait to see the photos of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, can you share some of your amazing photography skills with me, please? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a puppy???/ ahhhhhhahhahha!!111! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day