4.1.16

Leonardo DiCaprio



#onecontinuousline
 
I recently watched "Titanic" for the first time, and now I am seriously obsessed. That movie is amazing! Did you know that they actually built a whole ship for the movie?
 
April 15, the day the Titanic sunk is also my birthday (It is also tax day). Happy birthday to me I guess....
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate).
Yesterday I gave my sister's blogs new designs. I am really proud of how they turned out!
 
 
Have a wonderful day!
 


7 comments:

  1. It's cool that you have the same birthday. Also I love the your sisters new design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aghhh gorgeous drawings as always, love!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE ARE SOME FREAKING WASOME DRAWINGS!!!!! I REsPECT ANYONE WHO CAN DRAW A FACE BECAUSE I FAIL AT IT. But I do love doing art so your blog has basically become a fav.
    Excellent Job!!

    xoxo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Leah! That is so nice of you to say that! :)

      Delete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day