8.1.16

2016 goals

 
 Hello peoples!
2016 is here!
Today I am going to share some of my 2016 goals with you.
  

CHANGE IT UP
I really want this year to be different than any other year of my life. I want to get started on big exciting things that will shape my life into what I want it to be. 
WRITE A MOVIE
Meaning create the script, the characters, the costumes, the sets, the music, etc.
WRITE A SONG 
This kind of explains itself. I really want to write a good song!
WORKOUT
This year I want to exercise more, and eat healthy food.

 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like some good goals to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing a movie sounds SUPER fun! So does writing a song.
    My goals are to get a new blog design, grow socially, write more, and continue growing my blog.
    Good luck with your goals, darling!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award! ;)
    here is the link-
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2016/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals, dear!
    I'm sure you will succeed in having a great year <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals! I just stumbled on your blog and I really love your artwork! Keep up the wonderful work!! xx Brittany - www.hellobubblegum.com

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day