6.6.15

American Pharoah

 
6.6.15
American Pharoah.
Triple Crown Winner.
 
Today the horse, American Pharoah, won the Triple Crown.
 
 
The Triple Crown has not been achieved since 1978.
The jockey, Victor Espinoza, has gone for the crown for three years in a row.
American Pharoah had won 6 races in a row leading up the winning races.
 
I'm not really into horses that much, but this was AWESOME!
I watched the race live up at my neighborhood clubhouse with a bunch of my neighbors.
The excitement once the race started was so fun! Everyone was yelling and screaming!
 
American Pharoah started out in first place, and never left.
No one could pass him. It was his race.
 


2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are stunning holy moly. Also, I can't wait for you to do green because that's my favourite colour. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. But FYI, this is not my picture.

      Delete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day