10.6.15

hi

 
Hi beautiful human beings!
I just thought it would write a post.
 
 
So far my summer has been pretty good.
I have been working on design orders. Currently I am working on five custom designs!
 
Next week is Runner's Camp! It is a week long camp where you do track and field. I am too old to go to the camp, so I am a youth volunteer, witch is just as fun as being a camper. They split the camp up into age (6-12), boys and girls, and teams A and B. I just got my job this morning and I am get be with eight year old girls! They are my favorite! (#socute).
 
I am also looking forward to next month because I have two theatre camps. The first one is one week and we are doing "School House Rock Live". The second one is a month long and we are doing "Shrek Jr.". Both plays sound pretty stupid to me, but I am so excited to meet new kids (#theatrekidsarethebest) and be at the theatre every day!
 
So yeah, fun stuff.
 
How have you been?
Tell me stuff in the comments.
:)


1 comment:

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day