27.6.15

First Thing That Comes To Mind #1

Hey peoples!
Today I am sharing a fun thing I did with my BFFs Anna, Hannah, and Joy.
They also have amazing blog, so go check them out HERE, HERE, and HERE!
 
We did this thing where I sent them a list of words, and they wrote down the first thing that came to mind. Joy came up with this awesome idea, so go see her post HERE.
 
It was a lot of fun!
Here we go...
 
 
 
STYLE
ANNA: Black shirts, jean shorts, and black shoes.
HANNAH: A girl wearing sun glasses, holding shopping bags, and walking in NY City.
JOY: Skinny jeans and a cream flow-y blouse with brown leather boots.

 
FUN
ANNA: Dancing.
HANNAH: Throwing a beach ball at the park.
JOY: Playing/talking with friends!

 
 
SCARY
ANNA: Sharks and spiders.
HANNAH: Nico Di Angelo walking in the dark.
JOY: Noises in the dark.

 
 
YUMMY
ANNA: Pizza and Brownies.
HANNAH: Cupcakes!!!
JOY: Anything chocolate!

 
 
HEAD
ANNA: Crown.
HANNAH: Team captain (no idea!)
JOY: Shoulders, knees, and toes...knees and toes... (Yup, that song...)

 
 
ANNOYING
ANNA: Siblings.
HANNAH: Anthony...... sorry!
JOY: Weird little tunes that won't get out of my head. 

 
 
BLOG
ANNA: Pictures.
HANNAH: Well my blog;)
JOY: Writing contests and life stories.

 
SONG
ANNA: Photograph-Ed Sheeran.
HANNAH: Gold by Britt Nicole.
JOY: Let Her Go (That's not even my favorite song, but it popped into my head...)

 
 
HATE
ANNA: Octavian.
HANNAH: People looking at me with disgust.
JOY: Bugs...


 
FOOD
ANNA: Apple.
HANNAH: Pizza!
JOY: Pineapple pizza!

 
Stay tuned for part 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day