2.7.15

31 day blog challenge

 
 
This month I am going to be doing a 31 day blog challenge!
My sister, Elly, and my BFF, Hannah, are both doing this, so I thought I would too! XD
 
 
 DAY 1
Self Portraits &
5 Random Facts About Yourself
 
 
1
I have an Emma Watson pinning obsession. XD
2
I love cereal. Like, SO MUCH!
3
I have a blog design business, where I do free blog designs for people.
4
 I have "Um, like, ya know." written on my arm, cause I am working on not using them in every sentence, as filler words.
5
 I always listen to music while blogging.
 
 
<3
 
  
 

3 comments:

  1. CEREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo + post. I can't wait to read the other posts in this series. :)

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day