2.7.15

elysian

ELLY

I have been awarded the Elysian Award!
This award was created by my sister, Elly.


RULES

1. copy and paste the button above and put it in the award post.
2. put these rules in the post.
3. nominate a few bloggers and comment on their blog with a link to your post for them to see.
3. answer the 8 questions given to you and give your nominees 8 questions for them to answer.




1 How would you describe your blog?
I would describe my blog as simple, nice, and idk. I have no idea what my blog is. XD

Favorite thing to do?
My favorite thing to do I hang out with my friends, eat, and take pictures of people and moments around me. With music. :)

3 What are some of your summer plans?
Well, the fourth of July is coming up, so I am super excited for that. Next week I have a theatre camp, and next weekend I am going to an R5 concert! (OMG ASDFGHJK!). Also I am planning on doing lots of fun stuff with my BFFs, like sleepovers, a photoshoot, ect.!

4 If you were stranded on an island and you had to have one Disney villain with you, who would you choose?
If Ryan and Sharpay count, then that's who I would pick. Sharpay seems like she always has what she needs for comfort, and she would probably have her phone with her to call for someone to get us off the island. Also the three of us could put on a dance number and song while we are waiting! XD

5 What is a food that you hate?
COCONUT! yuck.

6  What is one thing that you can just fandom over forever?
ROSS LYNCH! and HARRY POTTER! Best things ever!

7 What is the last song you listened to?
The last song I listened to is "F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D" by R5, and right now I am listening to "Everyday" from High School Musical.  XD

8 What are you wearing right now?
Grey shorts, and a black and white tank.



I nominate:
 
 
 
My questions for nominees:
 
1. Favorite song at the moment?
2. What are five words that describe you?
3. If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
4. Craziest dream you have had?
5. Last pin you pinned (on Pinterest). If you don't have Pinterest, Last picture you took?
6. Do you like the smell of cat. (For some reason, this is question that I ask everyone! XD).
7. Favorite scent?
8. Favorite tv show when you were little?
 
 
<3

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your welcome! You have a wonderful blog. :)

      Delete
  2. I am a rule-breaker so I shall reply to the questions here muhahah. Thanks for the nomination, Celia dear. :-)


    1. Favorite song at the moment?
    Follow My Feet by The Unlikely Candidates. Indie rock -- totally awesome. XD

    2. What are five words that describe you?
    Chicken-lover, broken, saved, crazy, and kind.

    3. If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
    DOES A BAND COUNT???? I want to meet Tenth Avenue North. I adore them. <3

    4. Craziest dream you have had?
    HAHAHA. Um, I don't even know. I had this really weird dream where my entire chicken coop AND yard was filled with millions of chickens. So weird. XD

    5. Last pin you pinned (on Pinterest). If you don't have Pinterest, Last picture you took?
    Bing batta boom. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/412220172119930756/

    6. Do you like the smell of cat. (For some reason, this is question that I ask everyone! XD).
    Uh...I don't remember what they smell like... XD

    7. Favorite scent?
    Mountain smell. The trees singing with the wind and the river running wild. F r e e d o m, man.

    8. Favorite tv show when you were little?
    THAT ONE WITH THE DRAGONS. I can't remember the name. But there was a little girl and a little boy and there was like this stone or something and it'd transport them to the world with all the dragons and so many cool things. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day