4.7.15

31DBC #3


  
 DAY 2
What makes you happy?
So many things...
 
Right now, this video makes me so happy! It is from Teen Beach 2 (witch is awesome!). I love this song so much! I just watched the movie a couple days ago, and I am already obsessed  with this song! Also, Ross. ;) R5 (Ross, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, and Ratliff) wrote the it. I have to say, this is my favorite song that they have ever written.  
 
 
My BFFs make me so happy! I love them so much, and I am so excited to do fun
things with them this summer! Also this picture! XD
Simplicity makes me happy. I love when things are all clean, fresh, and minimal. It is the best feeling!
 
Hermione's bushy hair makes me happy. In my opinion, they did her hair horribly in the movie. I love how in the book her hair is super bushy, it just makes me so HAPPY! 




These coffee GIF make me so happy. They are so peaceful and satisfing.
 
 Other things that make me happy:
Food
The fourth of July (today)
Starbucks
Music
Disney Chanel
My characters
Mint gum
Reading a new book
 
I could talk about things that make me happy all day!
But I'll stop here. :)
 
Happy Fourth of July if you live in the USA
 
<3
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day