20.7.15

I saw him...

Hi peoples!
So today I am going to share with you my experience seeing my favorite band, R5, in concert!
 
My mom, my sister Elly, and I went to the concert. We got to the places and there were two long lines outside of the doors to the building. In line we noticed a lot of family's. Lots of parent, kids, and even some grandparents. There was a good amount of teens, but I had been expecting more. It was nice though, teen can be weird (yes, I am a teen).
 
Inside of the building there was a large poster of R5. It was super nice 'cause people had formed a line to take a picture with the poster. Everyone there was so pleasant and organized!
 
 
There were so many little kids in their little R5 tee shirts, they were SO CUTE! In the bathroom there was this young girl, and she was having a hard time processing that she was going to see R5. She was like
"I'm having a FGL!" (fangirl moment).
and her friends said "why?'
"Cause I'm going to see RIKER!"
 
The auditorium was really nice. It was filled with smoke, from their smoke machines. We had pretty good seats. Sitting next to us was a mom and dad with their little daughter, and on the other side was two little friends. In the row in front of us was an older lady who made sure to inform us that she was not some crazy old R5 lady. Even though after the show she was all excited, and was like "I should get to go backstage because I am the oldest R5 fan!"
 
There were two opening acts. First R5's little brother, Ryland, did this cool DJ thing! Their dad Mark, was also onstage! (he was taking pictures of Ryland).
 
Here is a video I took of Ryland doing his thing. You can also see Mark in it.
 
 
After Ryland, a guy names Jacob Whitesides performed. Ha played the guitar and sang. I personally was not extremely impressed. I mean, he had a pretty good voice, but it wasn't like, amazing. It also kind of ruined the R5 vibe Ryland had started. While he was performing, everyone took this time to go the bathroom and get snacks! XD
 
After Jacob Whitesides, there was a fairly long break to get the stage ready for R5.
 
At one point in time, people started turning around to look behind where I was sitting. I was thinking what are they looking at? I turned around to look. Ryland was in the light and sound booth a couple rows behind me! I got out of my seat to go see him. A bunch of other girls were there, and we were all taking pictures. Again, everyone was so calm and polite! We took turns going up to where he was to take our pictures. We were so quiet and calm. I got so close to him! It was so weird, cause I have seen so many videos of this guy when he was a little kid, baby pictures of him, ect. And there he was!
 
 
Here is a video of Ryland before the show...
 
 
Then it was time for R5. The lights went down. There was a count down, and when it got to "1", and the curtain came down I realized I was screaming with all my might. Then lights came up behind them, so you could see their silhouettes. Then they were lit.
 
I saw him.
 
I always though that I would never be that crazy fan, screaming, jumping up and down, and crying. Boy was I wrong!
 
When I saw him, Ross Lynch, this person who I have never even met, but I love so much, I couldn't handle it. I was crying. It was the best moment of my life.
 
 
 
It was so amazing! Rocky, Rydel, Ross, Ratliff, and Riker were right in front of me!
 
The show was incredible! The lights were perfectly in time with the music, the music was beautiful, and R5 was just perfection. The whole time I was singing my heart out, and boucing up and down with excitement.
 
Before they played "Cali Girls" they brought us a palm tree! XD
^Ratliff and the palm tree.
 
I was really worried about the noise, cause I am very sensitive to loud noises. But I was so excited I didn't even really notice it. It was loud though. The bass felt like it went right into your soul! I had ear plugs in, and that helped. One of them stayed in the whole time, and the other one had to be a little jerk and fall out every ten minutes! After the show ended, I had a pile of earbuds at my feet. XD
 
At the end of the show Rocky threw his guitar WAY up into the air, but thankfully someone caught it! Ratliff rolled down the ramp that they had onstage, it was awesome!
 
 
Before they left the stage I was able to get out of my seat and go up the front, I got pretty close to the stage! Then they took a bow, and it was over. 
 
 
Video I took of the show:
 
 
So yeah, if you read that whole thing than you rock!
 
<3
Celia


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a blast! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! I'm going to a 5SOS and maybe a 1D concert in a few weeks and I can't imagine what it's going to be or feel like to be in their presence!

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day