11.7.15

31DBC #10


  
 DAY 10
Daily routine.
 
Once I wake up, I open my curtains, and make my bed. Then I get dressed, brush my teeth, and hair. Then usually check my email and Instagram.
 
After all that I head downstairs for breakfast. For breakfast, I almost always have cereal. While I eat I either read a book (currently I am reading the Twilight saga) or I just talk with my sisters.
 
This week I have been doing a theatre camp, so I breakfast I would get my stuff, and go there. It was really fun! We put on "School House Rock Live", and we only had four days to learn the whole show, and Friday we performed it.
^Awesome theatre camp peoples!
 
Today I am going to the R5 concert! I am seriously so excited! I will be doing a post about it sometime after words (not today though). I can't wait to tell you guys about it! :D
 
 
<3

4 comments:

  1. our morning routines seem pretty similar ^_^ ooh, that's so cool. have fun at the concert!
    also, on another note, would you mind if i asked you a designing question. i totally understand if i'm being too nosy or anything, and you don't have to feel obliged to answer, but i was wondering in other designs how you had the page tabs at the top of the blog to stay at the top when you scrolled down the page. an example for that would be like in Life as a Young Lady...and another thing like in Spark of Madness' blog design or Paper Converse, that the header was in a separate box and so was the post body...how was that done?
    okay, so i was just wondering...probably was too curious ^_^ thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fine, I would love to answer your question!
      Just add this code into your CSS area:

      #PageList1 { position: fixed; top: 0px; left: 0px; z-index: 999; width:100%;}

      Celia

      Delete
    2. okay thanks so much <3
      so would you just make a page gadget and then add the code to the CSS?

      Delete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day