20.7.15

31DBC #19


 
 DAY 19
List 5 blog you read on a regular basis and why
Here are my top favorite blogs:
 
 
 Demigods and Unicorns
This amazing blog is by my BFF, Anna. I love her blog because when she writes, you can really get a feel for her crazy personality. She posts awesome writing, photography, and more!
 
 
A Southern Girls Life
A Southern Girl's life is by my awesome BFF, Hannah. My favorite part of her blog is her beautiful writing! Hannah also posts other things life writing contests and photography.
 
 
Another Enchanted Land
This blog is by my super cool BFF, Joy. When you enter Joy's blog, it feels just like the title, Another Enchanted Land. She is a great writer, photographer, and more!
 
 
Think. Read. Write. Dream.
I love Bethan's Blog for it's simplicity and beauty. Her writing is flawless!

 
think. eat. write. read.
I have loved Mackenzie's blog for a long time. Her posts always keep me coming back to read more!

+++
 
Make sure to check out these amazing blogs!
Also check out THIS POST I did as a guest post on Mackenzie's blog.
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day