5.7.15

31DBC #4


  
 DAY 4
Best childhood memory?
 
Whenever I think of my best day, or best memory, this day always comes to mind. It was the best day of my life, and I have so many better memories, but this one always comes up.
 
+++
 
My family was having our friends over, and we had a campfire, and roasted hot dogs. My friends, Ryleigh's little sister, Regan, was like "I wish we had sparklers" and then my dad magically pulled sparklers out from under his chair. We made shapes, and wrote our names in the air with the sparklers.
 
Once it got too dark, we went inside. Ryleigh and I went into the bathroom, got some soap, turned on the sink, and made bubbles. We made piles of bubble. We made so many bubbles, that were completely covering the counter top. We pretended we were Cinderella, scrubbing the counter with the bubbles. I was so fun!
 
 
 
<3
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day