25.7.15

31DBC #24



 
 
 DAY 24
Describe your most embarrassing moment.
 
I can't think if anything seriously embarrassing. Just little funny things. When I do something embarrassing I try to forget it and move on. It's only a embarrassing moment if you think of it as one. < wow, I'm deep! XD
 
There are two funny times that I am going to share though...
 
One time I had to get a picture taken for a play I was in. It's the typical deal where they only give you one shot to get it right and they don't show you the picture afterwards. So of course, It was the worst picture you could take of me. And then they had to put the pictures up on the theatre website. And since my name starts with a C and a B, my picture was the first one you saw when you got to the page! A lot of other people's pictures looked pretty bad too, but I would say that mine was the worst. XD
 
If you feel like you have to see that picture CLICK HERE.
 
It wasn't that bad though, I just had a laugh at it, It was quite funny!
 
Another time at theatre, I was in the bathroom changing into my costume. I had my little iPod in the pocket of my jeans. I had gotten into the costume, and I was holding my regular clothes, including my jeans. I turned around to do something, and my iPod fell out of my jeans, and, you guessed it, into the toilet. <do not fear, the toilet had been flushed.
 
I'm not going to go into detail on how I had to use my hanger to fish it out. (Notice how when people say "I'm not going to go into detail" they kind of do.)
 
After I had taken care of that mess (Note that the iPod was fine, and surprisingly it still works to this day!), My sister, Elly, and I were making our way back into the auditorium, and I was telling her about what had happened. It wasn't that big of a deal, and it was very funny. So her being my sister, of course I would tell her about it. I didn't really pick the best time to tell her though. I had thought that we were the only ones in the hallway, but as we walked into the auditorium, I realized that this one guy had been walked behind us! He had been so quiet I hadn't heard him. I don't know if he heard my story. I hope not!
 
XD
 

4 comments:

  1. I think you looked awesome in that picture!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks. The thing was that my expression was so unpleasant! XD

      Delete
  2. i'm with ellie, you looked great :)
    those are some pretty funny stories xD

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day