28.7.15

31DBC #27


 
 DAY 27
List three online friends you've never met in real life, but hope to.
 
 Fox in the Woodlands
from Fox in the Woodlands
 
I would love to met her because she is so cool, and her blog is amazing. I also designed her blog, and she was such a nice person to go back and forth through email with. Also, she agrees that cereal rocks!
 
BETHAN
from Fiction and Tea
 
I have been reading her blog for a really long, and I would really cool to actually meet her. Her writing is flawless!
 
Self Known
ROSE
from self known
 
Rose is so sweet and helpful. The first real blog design I got was from her, and whenever I have a blogging question, she always helps me out!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness.
    That was so sweet of you to list me and I would totally love to meet you one day. <3
    If you want we could continue to exchange emails. I've done so with lots of people all over the world actually. One girl who lived in Canada I ended up emailing back and fourth for almost four years.

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day