8.10.15

blogtober: day eight

 
Welcome fall
October is when it really feels like fall is here at last. I love fall (if you haven't already noticed). The orange leaves, crisp air, cozy sweaters,  and mini pumpkins! Fall is a wonderful time of year.
 
Go trick or treating on Halloween
I am 15, but I still enjoy trick or treating on Halloween. I mean, it's free candy!
 
Play the guitar
This is not only in October, it is just something that I have really been having enjoying this month. I am working on playing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift and it is so much fun!
 
Act
This month I have been super busy with theatre rehearsals. The play I am in is called "Dorothy in Wonderland". It is a cross between "Alice and Wonderland" and "The Wizard of Oz". I play Alice. Opening night is in one week!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Carving pumpkins is awesome. I always plan to make mine look all intricate and epic but they just end up as giant messes xD oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Swift's music is always AMAZING! I'd love to hear an audio clip of Love Story when you've mastered it?! Best of luck with Dorothy In Wonderland, it sounds really cool!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day