16.10.15

blogtober: day fifteen


 
It just so happens that I just finished the book I am reading. (Seriously, like and less than an hour ago). I will tell you what I though of it, because I have started another book yet.
 
Currently reading.  Legend, Marie Lu | 15 Book Series To Read If You Enjoyed "The Hunger Games":
 
PRODIGY
 
This books was amazing!
 (I don't want to give any spoilers, so this will probably be really short.)
This book is the second book in the Legend trilogy. It is set in future America, and the story goes back and forth between the two main characters, Day and June.
 
I LOVED this book! This trilogy is defiantly in my top favorites. (Harry Potter is my all time favorite, but these books are tied for second place with the Hunger Games). It kind of ended off on a cliffhanger, but not completely cause It seemed like a lot of stuff was resolved. I can't wait to start the next book, "Champion".
 
 


1 comment:

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day