6.10.15

blogtober: day six

 
I shall now share with you my favorite peoples of the blogging world.
Get ready for awesomeness.
 
 
JORDAN
Jordan is one of my favorite bloggers because of her beautiful photos and poems. I also went back and forth emailing her when working on her design, and she is super sweet.
 
ROSE
Rose's designs are absolutely gorgeous! Her blog is always so wonderful, and her writing is amazing. She is also always so kind, and helps me with codes when I am having problems.
 
ANNA
Her posts are so wonderfully random and fun! Her writing really expresses her personality, and it is so enjoyable to read. She is also one of my best friends. Lucky me!
 
HANNAH
Hannah is also my BFF. Her blog is full of beautiful writing and stories. She uses words like "Y'all" and "Darling" in every post and it is so cute! XD
 
JOY
Joy completes my amazing group of besties. Her writing and photos are so amazing! She also holds some really fun contests!
 
 
BETHAN
Bethan's writing is flawless! It always makes me so happy when I read it.
 
 
 
***
 
Defiantly check out all the these blog, 'cause they are all wonderful!
P.s.  Isn't that kitty adorable!?!
P.p.s.  I got my books (Prodigy and Champion) in from the library! Yay!

2 comments:

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day