29.10.15

blogtober: day twenty-nine

 
Yay! I am on track with these posts now!
 
 :  :
 
Lately I have been loving Taylor Swift's music. IT IS SO GOOD! Her lyrics are just so beautiful!
Right now my favorite song of hers is;
 
Red
 
I learned how to play it on piano today, along with
 
Style
 
I also love
 
22
 
Some of my other current favorites are...
 
 

Love Myself
by Hailee Steinfeld
 
Written In The Stars
by The Girl and the Dreamcatcher
 
Viva La Vida
by Coldplay
(This was the song that played during bows in the play I was just in :()

 
Did You Have Your Fun?
by R5
 
Love is an Open Door
from Frozen......yes I still like that song
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard many of those songs. Going to have to listen. to some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Swift is definitely one of my favorite artists as well.

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day