2.10.15

blogtober

*insert Zoella voice*
Hello everybody!
 
I have not posted on my blog in a really long time, darn. I changed my design though! What do you think?
 
F A L L!!!
I am so excited about fall this year. YAY!
 
Mackenzie from think. eat. write. read inspired me to participate in Noor's challenge "Blogtober"! I thought it looked like a lot of fun, so I am going to do it. I love challenges like these because it really inspires me to post regularly. I totally suggest doing it with me, check it out here.
 
(Since I started this challenge a day late, I will be doing two days in one.)
 
 
I am going to try and set some small goals, but nothing huge. XD
 
 
  • Write a song. This is something I have wanted to accomplish for a long time, I just need to do it!
  • Get started on my book. Again, this is something that I just need to stop thinking about, and start doing. I have a bunch of characters, and kind of a plot, but nothing is actually written down.
  • Learn more songs on the guitar. I am teaching myself the guitar. So far I know a couple of songs, and I am currently learning "We Are Never Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift. I am really enjoying it.
  • Be more social. I am social, but sometimes I don't really take the time to just go and talk to people.
  • Do everyday of Blogtober.


 
Thing that make fall extra amazing;
 
Cozy Sweaters
 
Mini Pumpkins
 
Fall Candles
 
Boots
 
Candy Corn
 
Orange Leaves
 
Cold Fresh Air
 
Friends That Are Just As Excited About Fall As You
 
Pumpkin Pancakes
 
Starbucks
 
 

7 comments:

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day