21.10.15

blogtober: day twenty

 
Today's prompt is to do Noor's Halloween Tag. (Yay! Halloween!).
 
 
 
What year did you first go trick-or-treating?
I'm not really sure. I think I have been trick or treating ever since my first Halloween. (I was a bunny!)
 

  Favorite kind of candy?
Butter Fingers, Smarties, Reese's, and anything sour.
 

 What are you going to be this year?
This year I am going to be Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games.
 

  Favorite costume you've had?
Either Alice in Wonderland (Age 5), or Hermione Granger (Age 13).
 

 Favorite spooky creature?
Little ghosts and bats. Like, the cute tiny ones!
 

 How hyped do you get for Halloween?
Very! I am so excited for Halloween! It is one of my favorite holidays.
 

  Halloween Pinteresty thing that you've always wanted to try?
I can't really think of anything...
 

  Favorite part of Halloween?
FREE CANDY!
 
lol
 

  Orange or black?
Orange. Fall is the only time that I like orange.
 
 
 
+++
 
 
This was a really fun tag. I tag whoever would like to do it!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I was kattness last year and loved how my costume turned out.

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is going to be Katniss this year! How funny!

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day