28.10.15

blogtober: day twenty-six

 
 
So, I'm still not completely caught up. But I'm getting there.
 
 
Leggings & Pants
They are not the same thing.
Know the difference.
 
 
Note: I have nothing
against leggings.
I like leggings, and
I think they can be really
cute.
 
 
#1. Material
Leggings are pretty thin. They are soft like a tee shirt.
Pants are thicker. This is important.
 
 
#2. Usage
Pants you can wear with any shirt. It can be a longer shirt, or it can be shorter.
 
LEGGINGS ANT PANTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE WORN THE SAME WAY.
 
In my opinion, it looks bad to wear leggings the way you would wear pants. It looks like pajamas. Pants have it easier than leggings, but it doesn't take much to make leggings look really cute.
 
Leggings are meant to worn with a longer shirt/short dress. You can even wear shorts over them. (You just need something to cover your butt.)
 
I have nothing wrong with leggings. I just think that people should stop making leggings into pant.
 
 
 
Leggings are not Pants.
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about this sometimes. I where legging a lot becuasr they are comfy but jeans are just so much more convenient. Your blog design is great by the way!
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Leggings and Pants are not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then there's me: "Pants are not trousers". I'm joking, of course. :) I totally understand your rant. I love leggings and I wear them at home all the time. Sometimes I wear them to school, too, with an oversized blouse or so (I actually don't like wearing leggings with shorts). But you have to be careful with when you wear them.

    x Yasmine
    Cloudy

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day