19.10.15

blogtober: day eighteen

 
This week I have been performing the play I am currently in. (Dorothy in Wonderland). (I play Alice.)
 
Monday...
The press came to a dress rehearsal to watch the show and do a review on it. It was technically a show though.
 
Tuesday...
Was the family show. The last dress rehearsal every one's family come to watch the show.
 
Wednesday...
I have my friends over for our Odyssey of the Mind meeting. We got a lot of good ideas, and I lot of stuff accomplished.
 
Thursday...
Was opening night. The crowd was fairly small, and a couple of lines were skipped, but besides that it went really well.
 
Friday...
I had another show. Everything went better than it did on Thursday, and the crowd was bigger.
 
Saturday...
I went out shopping with my mom and my sisters. (I got some pretty awesome clothes :). And then I had another show.
 
Sunday...
I had another show. Theatre is pretty much my life right now. :)
 
 
P.s,  Just FYI, I am not going to be doing day nineteen, cause it is "Share a DIY you did", and DIY's are not really ma thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day