30.10.15

blogtober: day thirty

 
Clothes
Black tall boots, simple necklaces, and pink.
 
Music
T Swift.
 
Books
The Legend trilogy
 
Activities
Theatre, and playing guitar and piano.
 
Random
Mini pumpkins, and fall candles.
 
 
 
 
This is going to be my last Blogtober post. I am not going to be doing tomorrow's post because it will be Halloween and I don't think I will be wanting to sit down at the computer. Also, the prompt is "Your Halloween Costume", and I will be posting pictures of my costume on Nov. 1.
 
(I am going to be Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter. I was going to be Katniss Everdeen, but I changed my mind).
 
So yeah.....This was an awesome challenge!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh yay! I love Bellatrix lestrange as a villain, can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day