7.10.15

blogtober: day seven

 
Hey peoples! How are you doing today?
For this post I should have included a picture of my outfit. But it didn't. Oh well! I will just have to describe it to you.
 
Today I wearing:
 
Dark jeans.
I white tank top shirt with lace sleaves.
A silver owl necklace.
And my hair is in a high ponytail.
 
 
 
I now realize that this post has not been very interesting.
To make things interesting, I have a random questions for you guys;
 
Do you like the smell of cat food?
 
I don't know why, but this is always something I ask people. I personally think it smells good. Leave your answer in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I don't like the smell of cat food, but I do like the smell of pink salmon, which I guess is kinda similar. :) nice little blog you have here, celia. keep up the good work, friend :)

    -caroline @ thecarabelleblog.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever actually smelled cat food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! The necklace sounds especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!
    I don't think I've ever smelled cat food- I don't have cats.
    I have tried a dog biscuit. (My friend insisted they tasted like gingerbread. SHE WAS WRONG!)

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts always make me smile.
have a wonderful day